Show example of member sites that use the logo.
Focus on two types of locations: Sidebar. Footer.
List of sites (Idea: Special list of sites that have added the FVFS logo)
Text & Demo of how to choose, save, upload logo + create link-back. (encourage link-back)
Explain value of adding logo and of linking back:
- Shows visitors that film society is serious and “properly constituted”
- Shows visitors that there is a strong support framework of which FS is part of
- Shows distributors and copyright holders that FS is committed to doing things right.
- Allows visitors to find the FVFS which encourages formation of film societies or may help someone looking to join a film society.
- Allows your film society website to be a portal to every other film society. Someone in Camberwell may come across a website in Werribbee but via the FVFS logo link can then see if there’s a film society in Werribbee. This works in both directions. Also, note that individuals can join more than one film society.
- Shows that your film society is part of an extensive, active, highly diverse community of film societies across Victoria, Australia, worldwide, and historically.
Focus on web version of logo for now (print version later).
We invite you to add the FVFS logo to your website, email bulletins, or printed publication.
There are two versions of the FVFS logo both of which are available in different sizes:
- One version is best suited to a white or light background.
- The other version is best suited to a black or dark background.
- The only difference between the two versions is that one has the motto (“Your Image is Our Focus”) in black, and the other in white.
To get an idea of which version would work best for you, please view the samples below, showing both versions against various backgrounds.
Click on the version that best suits your needs and you’ll be taken to a page offering different sizes of the logo.
Add to website or email newsletter
Add to printed material
Click any of the samples below if you are you placing the logo over a white or light background.
Click any of the samples below if you are you placing the logo over a black or dark background.